Thursday, May 7, 2009

Family

MY DAD LIKES TO FISH A LOT, SO I HAVE HIM FISHING IN THE BACK YARD(ITS NOT REAL, IT LOOKS LIKE IT), SHOWING OFF HIS FISH, GARDENING, AND WORKING ON A HOUSE.
MY BROTHER PLAYING HIS GUITAR, READING, AND ACTING LIKE A KID(CLIMBING IN THE TREE.

MY MOM READING AND SEWING.


MY DAUGHTER (LAURA) LOOKING AT HER BOOKS AND GOOFING AROUND



MY DAUGHTER EATING.


MY SON (LANGDON) SITTING IN HIS STROLLER, PLAYING, AND ON THE BOOB.


This is what I was thinking for my final: taking pictures of my family and what they do throughout the week or what they like doing in their spare time. I couldn't take photos of my other brother because he lives in Paris. I also can't take photos of my sister and my other older siblings because they also live in different areas.





1 comment:

  1. Hello, I'm just perusing Blogspot's blogs today, looking for others who post photography.

    Have a great Monday.

    ReplyDelete