Monday, March 2, 2009

55 Things About Me

1.) My favorite color is light purple.
2.) I am 24 years old.
3.) I like all kinds of music so I don't really know which is my favorite.
4.) I grew up in Commerce all of my life.
5.) I have 4 brothers and 2 sisters, but one died 9 years ago.
6.) I have like 10 nephews.
7.) This is very strange but my mom and dad has lived next to each other whenever they first met.
8.) I am very patient
9.) I have a tattoo of my daughter's initials and a paintbrush on my left shoulder.
10.) I want to get my sons initials which is L.S.L.L.M.
11.) My favorite sport is probably volleyball.
12.) I couldn't tell you my favorite movie. There are to many.
13.) I love using color.
14.) Whenever I look at things, I think of art.
15.) I practically was around boys all of my life.
16.) So i like doing boy things such as: playing pool, fishing, bowling.
17.) Now I have kids so I don't do stuff like that anymore.
18.) I really have'nt gone anywhere out of Texas except for Oklahoma.
19.) I have been to Columbus, Tx; San Antonio, Tx; thats about it.
20.) My favorite thing to do now is playing with my kids, and doing kids stuff.
21.) I like to paint, draw.
22.) I have been at Texas A&M Commerce for like almost 6 years.
23.) painting is my major and with a teachers certification.
23.) My kids take up a lot of my time, but I love being a mother.
24.) I'm pretty quite at first, but once you get to know me I think i start talking a little more.
25.) I don't liek public speaking.
26.) I get so nervous, sweaty palms, heart beats out of my chest, can't talk well.
27.) I have 2 beautiful children, Laura-3; Langdon-17 months.
28.) i am kindhearted
29.) I try to stay away from danger.
30.) I don't like people who thinks they are better than everyone else.
31.) I don't smoke.
32.) I don't drink alcohol.
33.) I don't like people who drinks or smokes.
34.) I have breast cancer that runs in my family and my aunt died from it.
35.) My grandma lived it.
36.) I am part Irish and German.
37.) I had many nicknames growing up such as Amelia Bedelia, Pumpkin, Bush (because in fifth grade I had a perm and it was short right next to my head. It looked like a bush on top of my head.)
38.) I went to Commerce High School, didn't like it much though. I liked the art teacher.
39.) I like to sew by hand but not really on a sewing machine. i don't like to fix it everytime.
40.) I don't wear to much makeup i don't really like it.
41.) I am doing my student teaching this fall.
42.) I am nervous about it.
43.) I signed up late for it.
44.) I just hope I'll get the level I want.
45.) I like nature and old houses.
46.) I have been in the jury art show for almost every year I have been here.
47.) One of my drawings, when I was in high school, went to washington D.C.
48.) I have long fingernails. People is very surprised when they see them.
49.) I have long brown hair.
50.) I like to watch movies when I have a chance.
51.) I love to listen to music with my children.
52.) I like to dance with them as well.
53.) I have my ears pierced.
54.) I want my nose pierced.
55.) I really want to paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment