Monday, February 2, 2009

I am looking at an article from GlassTire.com. The one I am looking at is Olafur Eliasson at the DMA by Michael Odom January 2009. I have not been to the Dallas Musuem of art but i have been to the Fort Worth Modern a few times. It think it is very interesting that the artist isn't only concerncd about what the audience sees, but also to what the audience smells, hears, and feels. I would reallly enjoy seeing this artist's work because he uses color for the audience to see and think about, really look deep into the artist's work.

1 comment:

  1. okay, so we need to get to the DMA as a group. and the fort worth museums. can you find out what the shows are and get back to me so we can schedule this? that would be awesome!! we need to see some ART!!!

    ReplyDelete